HOW WE RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION
Bliss Bridal Gowns receives information about you when you:
- Choose to provide your contact information, such as your name, email, phone number, or other information when requesting or consenting to any communication from us, whether made or given online, in writing, by phone, by email, or in person; or
- Choose to provide information incident to a purchase of products or services from us whether in person, by phone, or online; or
- Choose to supply information to us, or post information on our accounts or pages, via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn; or
- Subscribe to our email newsletter (whether directly or indirectly, as described below); or
Visit our Website.
OTHER USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Bliss Bridal Gowns does not currently sell or provide any of your information to third party advertisers or sell your personal information to any third party. In the event that this policy changes, we will provide a hyperlink on homepages for both Bliss Bridal Gowns entitled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” whereby you can opt-out of the sale of your personal information in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. In that event, we will also take requests to opt-out by phone.
- provide any services, products, or information you have requested;
- carry out any agreements you enter into with us assist us in our efforts to collect any amounts that you owe to us;
- provide direct marketing to you, including our email newsletter, upon your request or implicit consent;
- take any action, in our discretion, regarding suspected illegal activities;
- comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, governing bodies, and legal authorities;
- respond to what we reasonably determine to be a valid request for information by any governmental or regulatory authority or officer of the court;
- prepare for and/or engage in legal action by or against Bliss Bridal Gowns its owners, officers, managers, employees, etc.; and
protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our owners, officers, manager, employees, users, affiliates, or any other person.
Bliss Bridal Gowns strives to maintain the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the information that you provide to us, by means of reasonable controls and/or as required by law. However, we recognize that we cannot control the actions and activities of third parties and that perfect security is a myth. Therefore, we will use reasonable measures, as required by law, to notify you in the event of an unauthorized release of your information.
MODIFICATION/RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request that we provide a copy of, modify, or remove any information that you provide to us either via the Services (as available) or by contacting Bliss Bridal Gowns via the methods listed below. Please allow no fewer than thirty (30) days for us to process your request. We reserve the following rights, to the extent permitted by applicable law and regulation:
The right to verify your identity to our reasonable satisfaction prior to granting any access or making any modifications or deletions;
The right to charge a reasonable fee for what we reasonably determine to be excessively frequent requests and to deny requests that we reasonably harassing, misleading, or disruptive to our proper business operations;
The right to retain logs for a reasonable period for the purpose of maintaining and verifying the availability, integrity, and security of our systems;
The right, in our discretion, to retain information that we reasonably anticipate would be necessary or advisable to have in the event of legal action involving Bliss Bridal Gowns and/or any of its representatives; and
The right to maintain aggregated statistical data related to the provision and administration of our products and services indefinitely.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS NOTICE
California law defines “personal information” as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household. This Notice also uses that definition for personal information.
California law provides you the right to request:
- Access. Request access to the specific pieces of personal information collected about you
- Deletion. Request deletion of your personal information
- Disclosure. Request disclosure of the categories of personal information we collect, the purposes for which we collect, sell or disclose that information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share the information
In addition, we may offer certain discounts or rewards in connection with our loyalty program, or other promotions we may offer from time to time in exchange for our use of your personal information that you provide. Where we offer discounts or rewards in this manner, we will obtain your consent to our use of your personal information for this purpose.